Click here to return to buying cards from us.
Here you can find every card we are buying and what we will pay you for it.
How do I sell cards to Kanata Card and Games? Watch our tutorial video here: Tutorial - Submitting a Buylist. (Please read carefully)
- Make sure you are in selling mode. At the top of the frame it will say "You are currently browsing to sell us cards". If you followed the Buylist link to get here you should see it now.
- You can easily find the cards we are buying two ways:
A. Use the search bar to look for a specific card.
B. Use the product links in the right sidebar to browse through a set or block of cards
If you don't see the card you are looking for, we are not buying that card at this time. We change the buylist often so check back if you don't see it right away.
- Once you find the card you are looking to sell, just add it to your cart. Each card will display how many we are looking to buy.
- To Edit your cart or Checkout click the "View Buylist / Submit" link in your Cart Summary section. You can change the quantities or remove cards that you do not wish to sell before checking out.
- Once you are ready, follow the prompts to complete Checkout.
- After you submit your order we will review it and send an approval email to the email used in Checkout. Please review the approval email as we reserve the right to make changes.
- Please send your cards to us within 3 business days to ensure fast payment. Cards not received within 10 business days after approval may be subject to a change in price if our needs have changed. Anything received within 10 days is guaranteed at the approved price
Please send your cards to:
3350 Fallowfield Road
- You will receive an email notification when we receive your cards and again when we grade your cards. Please only ship us cards that are NM. All prices shown are for NM cards. Non-Foil cards with a buylist price of 0.26 or higher will be accepted in SP(85%) and MP(70%) condition at our discretion. Rejected cards will be returned to you at your shipping cost.
- Only NM condition Foils will be accepted. Any Foils not in NM condition will be returned to you at your shipping cost.
- All rejected cards will be held for 60 days and are the responsibility of the sender to have them returned at their cost. After 60 days any rejected cards not returned to sender will be donated to local players in our community.
You can view a description of our condition guide here.
If you are not sure what condition one of your cards is in, feel free to email us a photo before submitting your order and we will be happy to give a preliminary grade. This grade is not guaranteed as scans do not always show the exact condition.
We are only buying English cards right now. Quantites of Foils and Non Foils that we want are listed serperately. We reserve the right to remove cards from the buylist at any point at our discretion.
- That's it! You will receive your payment after the grading is complete. We recommend you include a copy of your order with your cards to insure fast payment, as well as purchasing tracking and insurance for your cards, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged cards.
- We require a minimum sale of $15 within the Canada and $20 Internationally if you are requesting to be paid via check.
- You can also receive a 15% bonus if you would rather trade your cards for store credit for your cards instead of cash. If you would like to trade instead of sell your cards just choose store credit as your payment option when submitting your buylist and we will issue you store credit instead of cash for your cards.